Reduction Block Print – Day 3 – Done!

Well, here is a print from the block after I carved the last bits off.


 And here is the final print, printed in Pesto ink on top of the last two prints.  I did about 60 of them.


You might ask, “How do you get them to line up?”  I used a little jig I made from foam core.  It has a right angle to line the block up against, and a frame outside of it to line the paper up against.  For the most part, the prints came out spot on, with only a few just slighly off (and only I would notice). 


I’m quite happy with it.  Laura is working on a great one of a red, purple, and navy striped high-heel shoe.


Leave a comment

Filed under Prints

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s